To cook bacon in a toaster oven, follow these general guidelines:
- Preheat the toaster oven to 400°F (204°C).
- This will allow the bacon to cook evenly and for excess grease to drip off.
- Lay the bacon strips on the wire rack, leaving some space between each strip.
- Place the baking sheet with the bacon in the preheated toaster oven.
- Cook the bacon for about 10-12 minutes, flipping it over halfway through the cooking process. Once the bacon is cooked to your liking, remove it from the toaster oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
Note: Keep an eye on the bacon while it’s cooking to ensure it doesn’t burn or overcook. Also, be sure to use oven mitts or a heat-resistant glove when handling the baking sheet and wire rack, as they will be hot.